Piwik is a collaborative project brought to you by the Piwik team members as well as many other contributors around the globe.
If you're a fan of Piwik, you can help: find out How to participate in Piwik, or donate now to help fund the next great Piwik release!
• Learn how to configure Piwik and how to effectively analyze your data with our user guides.
• View answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
• Visit the Forums and get help from the community of Piwik users.
Our worldwide network of professional consultants for Piwik support clients who host Piwik on their own infrastructure.
What services can you benefit from?
• A review of your Piwik setup
• Piwik optimization & maintenance services
• Phone and Email support
• User, Technical and Developer training
• Custom Development services
• Analyst consulting services
Grow your business, understand your audience better and increase your sales and conversions with a premium plugin:
• Users Flow: a visual representation of the most popular paths your users take through your website or app.
• A/B Testing: compare different versions of your websites or apps and detect the winning variation.
• Funnels: identify and understand where your visitors drop off in your conversion funnels.
• Form Analytics: increase conversions and get better leads from your website forms.
• Video and Audio Analytics: powerful insights into how your audience watches your videos and listens to your audio.
• Roll-Up Reporting: aggregate data from multiple websites, apps and shops into a Roll-Up site to gain new insights.
• Search Keywords Performance: all keywords searched by your users on Google+Bing+Yahoo into your Piwik reports.
• Audit log: better security and problem diagnostic with a detailed audit log of Piwik user activities.
• White Label: give your clients access to their analytics reports where all Piwik-branded widgets are removed.